Our pianos are covered by warranties that comply with the Australian Consumer Law, ensuring your rights and providing additional protection for your purchase. Please note that warranty is limited to customers residing in Australia.
New Acoustic Pianos
- Alex Steinbach – Limited Lifetime Warranty https://www.pianos1st.com.au/alexsteinbach/warranty
- Yamaha – 10 Year Warranty https://au.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/piano/index.html
Pre-owned Acoustic Pianos
We provide a 10 Year Warranty on the majority of our models. We kindly request that you review the product details and information page to determine the specific warranty provided for the piano you are interested in.
- The piano is tuned and serviced not less than once every year by a technician authorised by The Pianoforte and a record of service kept. The warranty is non-transferable.
- The warranty provides comprehensive coverage for any material defects and functional issues.
- The warranty does not cover: damages caused by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, exposure to extreme temperature or humidity, salty air, unqualified piano technician’s work, tuning, string breakage, tarnishing, rusting, changes in cabinet finish, and travel time for technicians outside the Sydney metropolitan area.
Digital Pianos & Keyboards
- Casio – 5 Year Warranty on all digital pianos and keyboards https://casioau.com/pages/warranty_music
– 5 Year Warranty on keyboards and digital models (FP Series, RP107, RP701, F107, F701) https://www.roland.com/au/five_ck_warranty
– 10 Year Warranty on premium digital models (HP Series, LX Series, GP Series and Kiyola KF-10) https://www.roland.com/au/ck_warranty
- Yamaha – 5 Year Warranty on all digital pianos and keyboards https://au.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/keyboards/index.html