ARTISAN DIGITAL PIANO COMBINES HAND-CRAFTED SOLID WOOD CABINET AND SUPERNATURAL MODELLING TECHNOLOGY
Digital technology meets artisan tradition in the new KIYOLA KF-10. Created in collaboration between Roland and Japanese furniture designer Karimoku, this refined digital piano achieves a perfect harmony of form and function: a powerful instrument that makes a sophisticated statement in your home. With its model name translating as ‘elegance and beauty’, the KIYOLA KF-10 is visually unique in the modern piano market, offering an all-natural, hand-crafted wood cabinet that complements your living space and lifestyle. Meanwhile, the presence of Roland’s innovative digital piano technology delivers the performance you demand as a player, with flagship features including SuperNATURAL Piano sound modelling, dynamic sensing technology via the new PHA-50 keyboard, wireless Bluetooth® connectivity to your favorite music-making apps and a dynamic array of speakers that fill your home with sound. Includes a foot pedal and ergonomically designed piano bench, the KIYOLA KF-10 is a digital piano to both admire and enjoy.
- Stands out from the crowd with Karimoku hand-crafted all-wood cabinet
- Pure, natural wood for quality you can see and feel
- Hand-built by masters of traditional Japanese wood crafting
- Ergonomic piano bench supports your posture and protects your spine
- Responds to your touch with Roland SuperNATURAL Piano modelling and PHA-50 keyboard
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity to useful apps
- Created by Karimoku – Japan’s leading wood furniture specialist
- Winner of the 2015 Good Design Award
- Limitless Polyphony (using ‘Grand Piano’ tones)
- Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure PHA-50 Keyboard
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal
- Tuning and Voicing functions
- Bluetooth Ver 3.0 for Audio, Bluetooth Ver 4.0 for MIDI, Turning Sheet Music
- Transpose (in semitones)
- Auto Off
- DC In jack
- USB Computer port: USB B type, USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- *The Bluetooth feature may not be available, depending on the country where the product is purchased.
- Made in Japan
- 10 Year Roland Warranty
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.