The super-popular portable piano—upgraded.
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events..
FP30X Features & Specs
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- 256 max. polyphony
- 52 tones, 30 songs
- 5 touch sensitivity levels incl. fixed touch
- Audio/MIDI playback and recording
- Effects: ambience, rotary speaker effect (organ tones only), modulation speed (electric piano tones only)
- Other functions: master tuning, metronome, transpose, dual, split (adjustable), twin piano, auto off
- Bluetooth Audio & Bluetooth MIDI
- Connect to Roland’s Piano Every Day and Piano Designer apps
- Speakers 12cm x 2, Amplifiers 11W x 2
- Connectivity: Pedal 1/pedal 2, Output (L/Mono, R) jacks, USB A and USB B ports, 2x Phones jack
- Includes: Manual, AC adaptor, music rest, pedal switch (DP-2)
- Optional (sold separately): KSC-70 stand, KPD-70 pedal unit
- 5 Year Roland Warranty
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.