The new Grand Hybrid GP310 experience goes far beyond playing piano! Beautifully rich, abundant piano sound achieved through Casio’s advanced technologies.
THREE LEGENDARY PIANOS
Celviano Grand Hybrid reproduces even subtle nuances of the world’s most respected pianos. Three pianos that originate in Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna were chosen for this project. Casio has painstakingly researched and analyzed the unique characteristics of each piano. Celviano Grand Hybrid delivers brilliant sound of these pianos reproduced with Casio’s advanced technology. It will provide the experience of owning three of the finest pianos on earth.
Berlin Grand – A Balanced elegant sound. Ideal for playing impressionistic music. Notable for its clear, ringing tone across the entire range.
Hamburg Grand – A brilliant, rich sound. Loved by pianists for its wide range of expression. Well suited for various playing styles and genres.
Vienna Grand – Noted for its impressive low range. Great for both soft and vigorous playing with its warm tone. An ideal instrument for music from the classical period.
THE NEW GP-310 GRAND HYBRID. REVOLUTIONARY AUTHENTICITY
The new GP-310 boasts significant enhancements in all areas, including new piano tones, with greater resolution than previous models for improved clarity and resonance.
The new speaker system delivers greater dynamic force than ever before, capable of stunning contrasts in volume and expression, from the most delicate pianissimo through to the strongest fortissimo.
Combined with the award-winning Natural Grand Hammer Action, the new Grand Hybrid models benefit from a new touch response system and a new pedal design, providing even greater precision than before.
At the heart of the GP-310 is the revolutionary Natural Grand Hammer Action, combining full-length wooden keys (manufactured using the same Austrian spruce as that used by C. Bechstein) with moving hammers to provide an authenticity of touch that is far beyond any other digital piano.
A PIANO IN EVERY SENSE
Think of what made you fall in love when you first saw a piano. Was it the visible moving hammers that captivate an audience, or maybe the opening lid from where the beautiful tone emerges?
Casio Grand Hybrid is the only hybrid digital piano to have these, in a compact and stylish design.
Further research in collaboration with C. Bechstein has given the new series of Grand Hybrids even greater pianistic realism. The new Grand Speaker System II has all new components and optimises the dynamic range for the chosen volume of the piano.
The new Pedal Simulator provides even greater control over the damper pedal, allowing for a more realistic recreation of an acoustic piano mechanism.
The new six-speaker Grand Acoustic 2 system delivers the power of an acoustic grand piano, whilst a Headphone Mode optimises the piano tone for silent practice.
USB AUDIO RECORDER
All Grand Hybrids are equipped with USB Audio Record and Playback. This means you can make audio recordings of your performances and play back commercially-available backing tracks via USB memory stick.
GP310 FEATURES & SPECS
- Developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein
- 88 full length wooden keys, as found in an acoustic grand piano
- Natural Grand Hammer Action mechanism
- NEW SAMPLES of Three European piano tones in one digital instrument, including a Bechstein D282 grand piano
- NEW Grand Acoustic 2 speaker system
- NEW Pedal Simulator
- 26 Tones
- 60 Songs, 15 Concert Play Songs, 6 Grand Piano demo songs
- Maximum polyphony: 256 notes
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels, Off
- Layer/Split/Duet modes
- Transpose: -12 semitones to 0 to +12 semitones
- Octave shift: 4 octaves (-2 to 0 to +2)
- Tuning: 415.5Hz to 440.0Hz to 465.9Hz (0.1Hz units)
- Temperament: Equal temperament plus 16 other types
- Stretch Tuning: 5 types, Off, Auto Setting
- Acoustic Simulator: String resonance, Damper resonance, Damper noise, Key on action noise, Key off action noise, Hammer response, Lid simulator
- Effects: Hall simulator (12 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), DSP, Headphone mode
- MIDI & Audio Recorder
- Operation Lock
- Stereo standard jacks x 2
- MIDI OUT/IN terminals
- LINE IN R, L/MONO jacks
- LINE OUT R, L/MONO jacks
- USB port: Type B, USB flash drive port: Type A
- Amp output: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2, Speakers: 16cm x 2 + (10cm + 5cm) x 2
- Volume sync equalizer (3 types, Off)
- Included Accessories: Music Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter (AD-E24500LW)
- 5 Year Casio Warranty
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.