Celviano AP Series
The AP-270BK has two captivating grand piano sounds in a single instrument. An ideal piano for any musical mood.
AIR SOUND SOURCE
When the sounds of a grand piano and digital piano are compared, one notable difference is the variegated reverberations caused by the resonating sounds. Casio’s Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR* Sound Source simulates such varied phenomena as the resonance produced when combining the sounds of all 88 keys or when stepping on the pedal, thus enabling reproduction of a grand piano’s sound quality. It also realises a wide dynamic range, from a soft pianississimo (ppp) too delicate to express with a conventional didtial piano to a powerful fortississimo (fff).
*AiR = Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
SELECTION BETWEEN 2 LEGENDARY GRAND PIANO SOUNDS
The installed sounds of two world-renowned grand pianos are separately selectable, depending on the genre of the music being played and the performance environment.
GRAND PIANO 1 – A superior instrument for powerful, richly reverberating performances. It reproduces classic grand piano sounds across the range from soft, delicate tones to strong, powerful tones, depending on the weight of the keystrokes.
GRAND PIANO 2 – This is the right choice for bright, luxuriant performances. It makes its presence felt with crisp, straightforward sound, even when being played in a band. It’s tonality is ideally suited to jazz and pop music.
CASIO MUSIC SPACE
Compatibility with the Casio Music Space app adds the ability to perform such operations as display of built-in music scores in PDF format and piano tone colour setting. When connected to a smartphone or tablet display, the app makes a variety of functions available for piano performances.
- AiR Sound Source
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Simulated Ebony and Ivory Feel Keys
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off