SOUND REVERBERATES THROUGH THE ENTIRE BODY OF THE INSTRUMENT JUST LIKE A GRAND PIANO, AND SPREADS THROUGHOUT THE ROOM TO CREATE A WARM ACOUSTIC AMBIENCE. THE SUMPTUOUS GRAND PIANO CABINET ADDS A TOUCH OF SPLENDOR TO ANY ROOM.
Explore a wide variety of backing Styles
CVP Series pianos provide plenty of non-piano Voices as well as band and orchestra accompaniment in a wide array of genres, including jazz and pops… Play your favorite tunes as they are written, or try your hand at arranging—the next catchy arrangement is just waiting to be discovered.
Sing, compose and explore the limitless possibilities of the CVP Series
CVP Series pianos are ideal for people who want to sing, compose and satisfy their hunger to enjoy music in new ways. Plug in a microphone and sing—CVP Series pianos provide harmonic backing. Or, use the multitude of convenient functions for composing to create your own original backing. CVP Series pianos inject a whole lot of fun into time with family and friends.
Connect wirelessly for Bluetooth® audio
You can play music through the audio system on the Clavinova by using a Bluetooth-enabled smart device. You can stream audio data such as mp3 files. You can enjoy playing along with any songs on your smart device.
Multi-track Song Recorder
The recording function featured in Clavinova digital pianos allows you to record your performances* with a single touch, which is useful when you want to review your playing objectively. Additionally, you can record up to 16 tracks for simultaneous playback, so different hands can be recorded separately or overdub parts with different Voices. * Recordings are made in MIDI format, and can also be recorded to USB flash memory. Compatible software is required for playback of recorded data on a computer.
USB Audio Recorder
Record performances to USB flash memory and create audio files* you can save and play back on a computer, share with friends or create a CD. * Data is saved in WAV or mp3 format
Connect the Clavinova to a computer or a USB memory device to manage your library.
Simple operation using the Smart Pianist app!
Have you ever tried to figure out what the chords are to your favorite songs?
Smart Pianist app for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad helps you practice and perform songs by analyzing the audio song stored in your iOS device and then displays the chord symbols for you.
And also Smart Pianist allows you to control the many functions included in the piano with your iOS device, for even easier operation.
CVP809GP FEATURES & SPECS
- GrandTouch™ Keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers with Counterweights
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Display: TFT Color LCD
- Display functions: Adjust Brightness, Touch Screen, Score Display, Lyric Display, Text Viewer
- Languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pedal functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play/Pause, Style Start/Stop, Volume, etc.
- 256 Polyphony (max.)
- Preset Voices: 1,605 Voices + 58 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 17 VRM Voices, 36 Super Articulation2 Voices, 301 Super Articulation Voices
- 675 Preset Styles
- Preset Songs: 50 Classics + 303 Lesson Songs + 50 Popular
- Functions: Dual/Layers, Split, 16 Track Recording (approx. 3MB / Song), Piano Room, Lesson/Guide
- USB Audio Recorder (.wav and .mp3)
- Internal Memory: approx. 2 GB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Connectivity: 2x Headphones, Microphone, MIDI In/Out/Thru, AUX In/Out, AUX Pedal, USB to Device x2, USB to Host
- Amplifiers: (40W + 30W + 20W) × 2 + 80W
- Speakers: (16 cm + 5 cm + 2.5 cm (dome)) × 2 + 20 cm, Spruce Cone Speaker, Twisted Flare Port
- 5 Year Yamaha Warranty
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.