THE GRAND PIANO THAT FUSES TECH WITH TRADITION
The GP609 is a grand piano without compromise. You can experience the performance of a traditional acoustic grand, whose sound has been at the heart of music for over 300 years. And you also get to explore the endless creative possibilities offered by the latest digital technology. Since creating the world’s first touch-sensitive electronic piano in 1974, Roland has become a leader in digital piano innovation – and the new GP609 embodies our belief that advanced technology and know-how can take your music further.
- Classic grand digital piano, designed for the living room
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
Built-in 4.1-channel multi-speaker system (four speakers/one woofer) for powerful sound projection, as well as music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Lightweight and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
- 10 Year Roland Warranty
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.