THE SLIMMEST DIGITAL PIANO IN THE WORLD* ACHIEVING THE QUALITIES ONE EXPECTS FROM A PIANO IN A SUPREMELY PORTABLE AND STYLISH DESIGN
Slim, Stylish, Smart. The PX-S3000 marks the culmination of fifteen years of research and development in the iconic Privia digital piano. Not only is this new range the most versatile, it’s also the biggest step forward since the original.
PXS3000 FEATURES & SPECS
- Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- 192-voice polyphony
- 700 built-in tones
- 200 built-in rhythms
- Auto accompaniment and auto harmonize
- 100 Arpeggiator types
- 6 demo songs
- 5 touch sensitivity levels
- Acoustic simulator
- 14 different sound modes + many other effects
- MIDI & audio recorder
- Assignable pedal functions
- Bluetooth 5.0 supported
- Pitch bend wheel: 0 to 24 semitones
- Inputs/Outputs: 2x Phones jacks (3.5mm), Audio In/Out, USB port type B, USB flash drive port type A, damper pedal jack, proprietary jack for optional SP-34 pedal unit
- Amplifiers 8W + 8W, Speakers [16cm x 8cm (oval)] x2
- Connect via cable or bluetooth to use the piano as external speakers
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android devices and can be used with Casio’s own free Chordana Play App
- Can be battery powered and used on the go (6x AA batteries)
- Included accessories: Pedal (SP-3), AC adaptor, music rest for sheet music
- 5 Year Casio Warranty
*Among digital pianos with 88 hammer-action keys and built-in speaker, Casio survey as ofJanuary 2019.
** Battery time is dependent on playing conditions and volume setting.
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. All prices listed in Australian dollars. Prices include GST and are recommended retail prices only. Delivery and set-up are additional. Please talk with your closest dealer for a full package quotation and availability.